Services & Fees
When to come to Urgent Care?
- Treatment of sports injuries like strains, sprains, dislocations, broken bones.
- Bleeding and skin cuts
- High fever, Colds and flu like symptoms
- Allergic reactions like rashes, swelling.
- Mild to moderate asthma
- Nausea, Vomiting & Diarrhoea
- Urinary or bladder infections
- Mild to moderate concussions
- Skin or wound infections
- Children with ear pain or flu like symptoms.
Rapid knee injury assessment
- Rapid access service to local MRI (bulk billed)
- Rapid access to local orthopaedic surgeons
- Physiotherapy rehabilitation on-site
Vermont Urgent care is a private medical service, which is rebatable by Medicare. There will be a gap fee/ out of pocket expense in some cases and we thank you for paying at the completion of your visit. This also includes any follow up costs in association with the suture repair or fracture.
The final fee is dependent on the complexity and time taken for your condition which = Medicare rebate + Gap fee
* If you are registered for medicare online, we may be able to submit your medicare claim and the rebate is automatically deposited into your nominated bank account the following day
Under 16 y.o & Pensioners - Bulk billed ie no gap
All Other Medicare patients - $50 gap fee
Investigations & Procedures
(eg: X-ray, ECG, Suturing, Abscess drainage)
Under 16 y.o & Pensioners - $50 gap fee
All Other Medicare patients - $100 gap fee inclusive of consultation
(eg: Plaster of Paris)
Under 16 y.o & Pensioners - $100 gap fee inclusive of consultation & investigations
All Other Medicare patients - $150 gap fee inclusive of consultation & investigations